Since Greensboro has been having record-breaking heat, and since it is mostly economical to cool one room, Evangeline and her mother have been spending a lot of time in it.
After our first Sunday at Grace, we went out for brunch. I fear little Evangeline is pretty comfortable in restaurants.
...and one of those nice slices of pie...











HOORAY! My favorite blog is back on the air! (See what I did there? Like AIR conditioning? Air? Get it? AIR.) Hahahahahahahahaha. Good to see everyone once again. Thanks, Sis'! Love you all.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute expressions!
ReplyDeleteLike I said before, This blog even takes precedence over PEJ. Thanks for the pics. Nice to have you back "on the air" Evangeline. get it?
Love, Grandma Carol
Hooray! The Mietzners are plugged in! Nice to have you back, not saying I don't love reruns!
ReplyDeleteI really like the one where Evangeline orders pie. Super cute!
ReplyDelete