This is a photo of Grace's choir singing during the ordination/installation of their new pastor. Uncle Mike took it. I think it is great, although some of them aren't too thrilled to have had their picture taken with their mouths so open!Our house is currently in the midst of a box/furniture maelstrom. We will be obtaining modern conveniences of television and internet on Monday. You can expect our normal routine of posting to resume around that time. Until then, here are a few videos of the little girl's progress. She has recently discovered a new method of making sound.
I like The Attack of the Cameramom at the end of the first video!
ReplyDeletelooks like we'll be talking to her on the phone soon!...By the way the feet have nothing to do with the sounds, but you do have to check to be sure.
ReplyDeleteO-h-h- she is so cute that we can hardly stand it! She's talking!! (I heard the word "gramma" in there I'm sure.)
ReplyDeleteWe can't believe how much she has progressed since you left....
Love, G and G
I'm signing her up for the opera...pretty voice, I think. Getting soooooooooo cute. Good to see the happy little girl in action. Love, Denise and AB
ReplyDelete