Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wedding Day

Today we went to Asheville for Kyle's cousin Holly's wedding. Holly and Jeremy were married in a lovely ceremony at Emmanuel Lutheran Church with an elegant reception following in downtown Asheville. Evangeline is happy they are married and now has an uncle Jeremy.

Saving her hiccups until the ceremony begins.



Cute.

Grandma Becky strikes again with a super snazzy outfit.
The Girl understands her station in life. And her great-grandmother's.
Sneaking some time in great-grandaddy's chair.
At home enjoying new Saturday morning pass time of spying out the front window.


Caught.

2 comments:

  1. Suuuuuuuuuuper cutie little outfit, Grandma Becky! Love it.

    I don't blame Evangeline for being curious about her new home. I'm curious about it, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you have one grandma who can sew cute outfits for you Evangeline!
    Maybe some day I'll make you a bandana shirt.
    (OK, so I'm dating myself!)
    Grandma with no sewing skills.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors