This is what happens when Auntie Beth finds a clearance sale on tights:
 |
| My first thought was "I'll never have to wash a pair of tights again". |
 |
| Ruling over her kingdom. Tights makes right. |
Oh hey by the way, Evangeline had her 1 year checkup last Friday. She got 4 shots and came out of it like nothing ever happened. She did cry a lot and loudly during the exam, however. Which is odd for The Girl, but she knew something was up from the minute we walked in. I suppose the vial of blood they drew from her finger at the beginning didn't help her mood. Her stats:
20.8 lbs = 40th percentile
30 in = 70th percentile
Sounds good to me.
Mmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! If there had been any more styles, she'd need an extra set of legs! :)
ReplyDeleteCarol B. says....Evangeline, I want the ones with the Scottie dogs, may I borrow them? Beth, you are wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a well rounded young lady.....one day making a statement in DC, the next ruling over her kingdom of tights! Some people never do either of those things in their lives!
ReplyDeleteEvangeline, you're just tight, I mean right.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma/pop