Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yipes

I was trying to get her cute after-bath hair.

In other "yipes" news, we were sitting playing in the living room when we heard a loud thump/crash in our back entryway and Iago started scream-chirping. We had no idea what was going on, but it was scary. We found this:
A hawk tried to get Iago. This hawk must have been one of the less hawkish ones, because he missed the fact that there was a door. He eventually flew away, but left us a talon as a prize.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Does Iago have any idea how lucky he is? CSB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. That's some picture, Girl! I love it!

    And WHOOOOAAAAAA. I'm not sure which was more freaked out, Iago or the chicken hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am disappointed that the hawk was not captured, tamed, and forced to hunt squirrels for Evangeline.

    Next time...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors