Thursday, December 15, 2011

cool kids

I totally fixed the internet, so here are some photos from the last few days.
Grandma E got her hooked on the outdoors.
Any ideas for those windows that I snatched out of the neighbor's trash?

How hungry does your toddler have to be to eat raw kale?

See if you can spot Irene at Mr. Moses' 93rd birthday party.

Hanging out.

Making Lussekatter


The tradition is that the eldest daughter distributes the Lussekatter.

She actually did a pretty good job of giving them out after service.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, those girls are ever so darling.
    Evangeline looks so intent on her task.
    We sure are happy you fixed the computer!
    Love from the Alaska Grands

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl you are getting to be, Evangeline. Once again, welcome to the Circle of Big Sisters. It's a very important job, you know, and you seem to be doing it very, VERY well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In re: the windows.

    You can make a cold box, which will probably extend your growing season from 9 to 12 months. We get lettuce from a parishioner every year at Christmas and Easter thanks to his cold boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lussekatter are so way prettier than ours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh. Cold frame is a GREAT idea! Here's a site: http://tipnut.com/how-to-build-a-cold-frame-with-an-old-window/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We saw a movie the other night in which some monks had cold boxes, and I didn't know what they were. Now I know. Thanks friends.

    It was a really good movie, but I don't think we finished it because it was late and it was in French.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors