Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Got it

I captured the elusive smile of Irene Selma Anne:




Don't let the smile fool you totally, though. In the back she's hiding a wicked hair whorl.

Evangeline did some good Advent work today preparing the house for Christmas:
Aromatic results
Not bad.
The look on my face here is "artistic". Irene's is "mysterious".

3 comments:

  1. I've seen that hair before! Perhaps on her father...... I can smell Evangeline's work from here! We'll bring more oranges and grapefruit...I overbought. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute smiles there Irene! And Evangeline is again intent on her work.
    Nice mantel decorations.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, aaaaahhhhh. Oooooooo, aaaaaahhhhhh. Your mantle looks fabulous! And, I always want to make one of those pomander balls, but with my procrastination, I'm afraid the last two weeks of it's existence would make my house smell like rotting oranges. ("Throw it away," you say, logically. Yup.) And that really IS some hair whorl, Baby.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors