Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Choose your own adventure

In addition to the most recent post, I'd like to give you the opportunity to view the thing I had removed. This is in response to a surprising amount of interest. It's kind of gross. And the picture isn't so great as I just took a picture of the picture with the iPad. My doctor had suggested we put a little toy car by it for perspective, but I guess he settled for the clamp thing.

Here's your chance to not look at it.







One more chance...









Ok, one more chance....






= 8 inch diameter...

3 comments:

  1. GURK! I couldn't resist looking at it, even though I KNEW how it would be. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also looked. I'm glad it's out of you, Ellee. You're too pretty for such a nasty thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..amazing but like your Aunt Punky ... glad it is out and you are on the mend and Okay!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors