Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Skillz

I took this video to record Irene's music and walking skillz. She wasn't too into it.


The girls also took in some sun with grandma today.

 Then they got really dirty and grandma had to give them a mid-day bath. Which was just fine by me because Kyle and I were at the doctor for my 2 week* check-up (in which everything was declared good, with 4 more weeks until I can get back to "normal").



*I realized last night that it has only been a little more than a week since my surgery. I guess I am on the fast-track with Dr. Lowe (I did get the staples out already in the hospital). I also told Kyle and my  mom this morning that it seems like a month since I've been in the hospital, not just over a week. Time is weird.

3 comments:

  1. Evangeline made a "lake" in the sandbox, so of course Irene had to take a swim in it--and made mud pies of sorts. The pictures of Irene don't do justice to the real mess she was! But they sure had fun. so did grandma-- just watching them have fun!
    I love my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome day with the grandaughters, Grandma. HEY,Irene that's quite the knee crawl. I can't wait to be there in person.
    Love PopPop

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) I like how Katie is also getting some sun on her tum,
    B) You muddy gals look like you're having a BLAST!
    C) Irene I love your "Dukes of Hazard" roll-out. Love, AB

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors