Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We're Still Here!

Despite the lack of posts, please be assured that we are still here and doing our thing. Here is a list of some things that have been going on:

1. I'm continuing to get better. Once in a while I overdo it and pay for it the next day, but things are going well and I'm thankful for a surgery with no complications and for my mom being here to let me heal properly.

2. Grandma Becky and Baba came for a visit. Irene's feet didn't touch the floor, and Evangeline got to show off all her newest tricks.

3. Evangeline does not wear diapers during the day at all anymore. We're all thrilled.

4. Irene still isn't really talking or walking. But she's kind of talking and walking.

5. Evangeline threw up on Kyle last night.

                  We went to Ikea last week. For the first time, both girls had fun ransacking the displays.

Big girl bed for me, too?
Other Ikea shoppers were delighted with this... 
...and this.

Listen, we're gonna need a lot more toys.
Probably not supposed to do this.
 Back home, it snowed again.
Evangeline's ongoing quest to catch a snowflakes on her tongue.
Rain.

Valentine's day. Outfits from grandma E., dog purses from grandma and baba, flowers from grandpop.
Broken blinds from Irene.

3 comments:

  1. I can see that you all have been BUUUUUUSY, and in the cutest possible way. Who would not be charmed by surprise IKEA nook contents and a-weary shoppers in pushcarts??

    Remember those "night and day" dolls that the Moore's had, Sis? These are the lifesize, MUCH cuter, non-scary version. A matched set.

    Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And.... Grandma M? Do you think I'm too old to carry one of those purses? They are suuuuuper stylish, and RIGHT up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with your Aunt Beth...IKEA is way toooo much fun and I bet there were some snacks involve, too. Keep trying for those elusive snow flakes Evangeline and Irene what can I say the look in your eyes say it all. Glad you are feeling better Evangeline.
    Love U2 Lots, PopPop

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors