The big news around here is that Evangeline finally got a big girl bed. After months of deliberation, I finally took off the side of her crib. So, I guess we can expect a third party in our bed now.
![]() |
| This is the view from Evangeline's big girl bed. |
![]() |
| This chick fell asleep with her head hanging off of the brick today. I thought it was cute. |




Pretty BIG step, if you ask me. First the potty, now the BG bed. I suppose next you'll be telling me she can sing her ABC's.... AB
ReplyDeleteShe can sing Psalm 141 and pray the Lord's Prayer too.
ReplyDeleteAnd she can count too. In both English and Spanish. And she was by far the best behaved at library story-time yesterday--she and Talia know how to act. The other four kids have a ways to go.
ReplyDeleteAnd Irene can say Grandma. What more can I say?
Say...PopPop I can't seeee youuu! Wow. Evangeline, you have a big girls bed, time with Miss Christine and holding a fluffy gray chick too much fun stuff going on in NC and by the looks of it all with the approval of little sister Irene. Life is good. Save some fun for me and GG.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!! PopPop