Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bach Sunday

We had a rather busy day today, grandma and grandpop's last day here :( . We went to Bible study and church, stopped off at home for a bit before our last Bach at the Sem concert for the season, swung by the reception afterward, went out for dinner, did a little shopping, and then grandma put the girl to bed. Whew!

Pastor Pedo Meyer and his wife Lois were at Bach today. What a great surprise. They belong to the church I worked at in New Orleans (St. Paul). They met singing in the Kantorei (though it was called something different back then) quite a few years ago. He was also a missionary in China with my dad's uncle Doc. Gosh, I have to make sure Kyle has me take the burp cloth off my shoulder for pictures.

Mom and The Girl after the concert.

Enjoying the reception.

One of many catnaps during this day.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawww. Grandma Carol and Grandpop are NOT going to be happy campers to leave tomorrow. I don't blame them a bit. Looks like you've had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors