Well now, it appears that she's enjoying is new toy...if the sound is turned down. Or, maybe she's getting tuned up for her two aunties visit this weekend!
i can't wait for her to have plenty of shriek time with her aunties! in fact, i think i'd better get out of the house a bit and let them have lots of "quality time" together...:)
Wow. That's impressive! And... it's almost exactly how I feel at the end of this school year. I think the two aunties and The Girl will make an excellent trio.
Well now, it appears that she's enjoying is new toy...if the sound is turned down. Or, maybe she's getting tuned up for her two aunties visit this weekend!
ReplyDeletei can't wait for her to have plenty of shriek time with her aunties! in fact, i think i'd better get out of the house a bit and let them have lots of "quality time" together...:)
ReplyDeleteWow. That's impressive! And... it's almost exactly how I feel at the end of this school year. I think the two aunties and The Girl will make an excellent trio.
ReplyDelete