By the time you start recording cute baby activity they will either be quiet or grouchy. Or both. Even if you try to sneak up on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(297)
-
▼
May
(31)
- This Here Blog
- Travel Checklist
- 1 More New Thing
- 2 New Things
- Saying Goodbye
- Finally, Evangeline visits...
- Baby's First...
- Bedtime Part II
- Sleeping...
- The Best Thing
- Graduation Day
- In the Arms Of...
- Auntie!
- "Smiles At Dad"...
- Kickin' Back Monday
- You Asked For It
- Suggestible Parents
- Shrieky Friday
- Rules of Recording
- Baby's First Baseball Game (and cap)
- Dramatic Sleeping
- Legs
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Mornings...
- Welcome Back to Raspberry City
- Pacify Her!
- Almost Jump-Up
- Four Month Stats
- Puppy Drop
- Bach Sunday
- Four Months
-
▼
May
(31)
Allow me to translate for my niece: "Don't think I'm not watching to see how you work that robot part of your hand, Mom & Dad. In fact, just as soon as I am mobile I will very much enjoy 'sneaking up' on YOU to capture all of the 'cute things' you do during the day. Now, I'll be needing my own blog and Facebook page..."
ReplyDelete