Thursday, May 20, 2010

In the Arms Of...

Deaconesses!
We had a deaconess party today. Evangeline got to spend some time in the arms of these lovely sisters. She also got to meet a new friend, Norah. Norah is two weeks younger than Evangeline, and three pounds heavier.

Evangeline had a busy day. Before the deaconess party, she went to chapel, she went shopping with her auntie Beth and me. Then during the party it was discovered that she is getting a tooth! Yipes! With the appearance of the tooth (but you can't see it yet) came some angry cries and frustration. Auntie Beth took good care of her. While I panicked.

She felt better in her dad's arms.

She started to learn the Athanasian Creed to keep her mind off the tooth.

And, Kyle had his last class of Seminary! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize with Evangeline's teething sorrows. I'm getting my last wisdom tooth. Occasionally, Bill panics when I have my fits of anger and frustration, too.

    Congrats, Kyle, on your last day of seminary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura, did you try memorizing the athanasian creed to help with your tooth? :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors