I went to Charlotte today to discuss docetism. When I got home, it was time to grill steak. One of the benefits of having a charcoal grill is that in addition to cooking, you can also burn things in it.

Recently, Evangeline and I have taken to burning branches from the Christmas tree in the grill when we get bored.

The scary thing is that this tree used to be in our living room. It doesn't take much to get a ten foot flame from a Christmas tree. Luckily, we do this burning in a safe place about five feet from both our house, vehicle and natural gas meter.
Five feet...hummm? (I think Evangeline's expression in the first pic says it all.)
ReplyDeleteLove Grandpop
....and a 55 gallon drum of gasoline, apparently. Every little girl likes fire! Good Girl!! Well done, dad.
ReplyDeletei would never ever write "LOL" anywhere, but this did make me laugh out loud. way to be, kyle.
ReplyDelete