Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dad stuff

When I got home, Evangeline ate some brewers yeast with me.
Well... I ate some brewer's yeast and she hung on my leg while I occasionally offered her some in order to allay her grunts of demand.
We then went to the fedex office to pick up a new chasuble, which also included a stole, maniple, veil and burse...
What the heck is a burse?
"Does this mean you are turning Catholic? Are you going to try to get in through that new ordinariate the pope made?"
So, the corporal goes in here? I don't get it.

5 comments:

  1. Ah. Burse = purse = murse.... to keep your maniple in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that rich purple.

    Hopefully it's warm, cause we hear the ice is moving your way.
    Supposedly you will get a Fedex pkg tomorrow afternoon with some emergency supplies!
    Love from snowy Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you guys just sit around eating brewer's yeast? Like out of bowls with spoons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's complicated, rebekah. it's something like kyle puts a ton on his popcorn so that he can go back and eat it later when the popcorn is gone. or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, sounds . . . complicated . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors