She did get to sit in and fall off of a lot of different chairs at the doctor's office, though, which hopefully made up for the fact that she had to suffer through a 10 minute doctor visit.
![]() |
| Yeah, I'm sitting backward on this chair. I pretty much do it all the time on my chair in my own room. |
![]() |
| Should I fall off here now or wait till we're closer to our appointment time? |
![]() |
| Look natural.... |
Finally at home, she gets to unwind with some tunes on her dad's headphones.
Also, you may have noticed that Evangeline did not walk yet, so Kyle is out. Next up is February 14 for Grandpa M, and then March 1 for Auntie "Birthdaygirl" Beth.
Oh and also I accomplished some sort of something yesterday when I did not check on Evangeline all night. Since she moved to her own room, she's been sleeping straight without a peep from
7:30/8pm - 7:30am. But I've been checking on her every 2 hours or so because I am a crazy person. I felt a lot less tired this morning.





What a bunch of cute pictures of a super-cute girl! Also some very interesting chairs.
ReplyDeleteGee, I thought there is a special light that has a definite diagnosis for ringworm. Guess not.
Only 20 days til take off. See you soon Evangeline. Love, G&G
Congratulations Ellee.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Oh no, Girl. I hope you haven't inherited Auntie Beth's Incredibly Dry & Finicky Skin. Ringworm would be WAAAAY better than that!
ReplyDeleteBetter to be on the safe side, and hold off on that walking until you can be sure you're healed up. :)
(Like March 1st. Haha.)
Congrats on sleeping through the night, Sis'. I'm sure Evengeline is glad to have the time to herself, instead of having to pretend to sleep every 2 hours, all night long.