Evangeline has a new hideout. This is a luxurious location with good views of the kitchen. She can keep an eye on her parents, but also has a bit of privacy. The window is also a wonderful bonus, which many hideouts lack. Several books are provided, as well as a cord and heating vent. Her parents lame band posters will have to serve as decoration for the time being.

No walking yet, so I lost.
Also... it looks like Evangeline and I might have a bit of the ringworm.
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Excellent hideout! Not so excellent ringworm.
ReplyDeleteWe've been out of reach and were so excited to see that you visited Ed and Betty. I'm sure it was a dose of positive medicine for them! Evangeline has everything she needs...why would she care about walking. At least we know she won't give in to peer pressure! Maybe for Great Grandaddy's birthday. Go to the doctor!
ReplyDeleteCute hideout alright.
ReplyDeleteYep, hanging around the animals can sometimes cost by ringworm. We've all had it.
Evangeline, you sure look like your mom in this one.
Love, Grandma
we're going to the doctor tomorrow.
ReplyDelete