Friday, April 20, 2012

Chronologically Ordered Pictures From Today

I don't know if other parents feel like I do, but I will absolutely not touch a piece of food once it has been set upon my daughter's plate. I have never tasted one of her kid's yogurts because it is for her. I know this is weird. But anyways, Evangeline didn't finish this yogurt today, and was not going to finish it, so I took it out to the chickens. They love eating organic whole milk vanilla yogurt.


Guess what?
Chicken butt.

These kids are still recovering from the mysterious disappearance of two nights ago, so they fall asleep all over the place now.

Tomato arch valley.

I wanted to make sure Ellee can never ever figure out how to run the sprinkler for Evangeline.

Now on to the real stuff.

Irene's combover was pretty wicked tonight.  She is a regular Carl Levin these days.

Poor kid is just trying to cover up the places where her hair rubbed off .

This is how she gives smooches.

SCARY

2 comments:

  1. Who is that movie star who chews her baby's food and spits it into her mouth? I suppose you are not going to do that Kyle?
    Good thing the chickens don't care! :)
    That is a darling Mother-daughter kiss.
    Love, Grandma and Grandpop
    PS. Hope we can fit in a skype this weekend. I'm having granddaughter withdrawals! G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess why? Chicken thigh.
    Impressive tomato alley!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors