Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Par-pet

The big news is mom and dad got us a new carpet (rug, actually), and as it is white, I finally got the guts to put it down. Everyone had a good time rolling around on it, and for the first day or two it was a kid/dog magnet. Now it's old hat and strewn with toys and books. White rug. Ha.
I was too scared to put it where I was going to, because of all the
stuff that finds its way there every day. So I put it by the window. 
Plus, Irene needed a quiet place to read.
Typical Reme crowding.
We made some flowers for the windows. Evangeline
was thrilled with her glue work.
You may see Evangeline in this dress a lot. I got it
for her at Goodwill last week and she wears it
every day. It's hard to get it off her at night. If it's really
dirty I wash and dry it when she goes to bed so that
she will happily get dressed in the morning.
It is worth it. 
We think Katie enjoyed this.
Irene's been eating some sweet potatoes and yogurt. She also ate
some salmon and avocado and tasted beets at Easter. She says
"Mmmmm-mmmm" while she eats. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like all is right with the world. Except that you aren't closer. Thank you God for the internet, blogs and offspring that take the time to share! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! You're such a big, smiley girl, Reme. You make me laugh every time. And Evangeline, those are lovely flowers. You have every right to be proud of that glue handiwork. (Brave white carpet, Sis'.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are enjoying that solid food Irene.
    The new rug looks good there. And the flowers behind the sheer curtains look very springy and beautiful.
    Ditto to the Tenn Grands comments. Thanks for the pictures.
    Love, Grandma and Grandpop

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors