because we're so far away.
Sweet little girls! Hosanna!
Well, I kinda learned how to edit. Or delete anyway. Only not to delete that I deleted. Here is the real comment:Hey-sanna! Thanks for the palm, Irene. Wow! Dim Dim & Evangeline, you're such big girls this Palm Sunday. Sure wish we were there with you all. XO
i deleted that you deleted for you. did you notice how pious dim and evangeline are in one picture in particular?
I did notice that their palms form a cross! Good girls!
Am I crazy or does Irene look a bit Randish in that top one?
not crazy.
Sweet little girls! Hosanna!
ReplyDeleteWell, I kinda learned how to edit. Or delete anyway. Only not to delete that I deleted. Here is the real comment:
ReplyDeleteHey-sanna! Thanks for the palm, Irene. Wow! Dim Dim & Evangeline, you're such big girls this Palm Sunday. Sure wish we were there with you all. XO
i deleted that you deleted for you. did you notice how pious dim and evangeline are in one picture in particular?
DeleteI did notice that their palms form a cross! Good girls!
ReplyDeleteAm I crazy or does Irene look a bit Randish in that top one?
ReplyDeletenot crazy.
Delete