Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday!

And a perfectly lovely Friday it was. The Curtis family came for a visit. We had a great time visiting and playing and having a picnic in the park. Evangeline loved having all the kids (5) around and seemed rather spellbound by all the lively kid action. Well, we loved it too.

Sun!

A lovely and lively houseful.

Iago got some well-deserved attention. Or at least attention.

More babies got measured.


 
Kyle and the Girl took some time to relax.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Who will you get through the weekend without a visit from the Tennessee grands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you w/E in the sun, and the one with her on Kyle's belly. How cute! I wonder if photo albumin companies will exist now that there are online photo thingies? Hm. And what will that do for historic preservation? Will archaeology go away if all we have to dig up are a bunch of USB drives? So many questions on a Saturday morning.... perhaps I'd better not have that second pot of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors