Today was "Record Store Day" all around the world. As its title suggests, it was a day for everyone to go to their local record stores to support them. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical, but we went. It worked. The store was packed. As we browsed the music I remembered how much I like to do that, and thought that we should do it more often. So Evangeline had her first record store experience (though she did not purchase an album), and we are happy about that. Kyle said that she had a lot of admirers and that he's pretty sure that if anyone in the shop did not like babies before, they do now. Hooray for babies and record shops.
Already has her eye on some music we'd rather she didn't.
Contemplation
Surveying the land.
"Not bad!"




Was she looking at Green Day?
ReplyDeleteI have to say it again: NO. No. No. No SKA, Baby. Floyd Cramer, OK. Reggae, yes. SKA, NO. We never say "Let's Go Bowling" we are not "Aquabats" and we certainly do not approve of "Planet Smashers." Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnd, Auntie Beth knows much more about SKA than she should, but it's only as a preventative.
ReplyDelete