Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Social

Lovely Sunday with a dinner party at night! 

 
Afternoon Playtime. (I think she actually likes tummy time now.)


 
Karen and Teddy Karl had the seminarians over for an appreciation dinner. It was a great time, and Evangeline enjoyed herself.
The life of the party has to rest sometime.


She's been doing a lot of this lately...

3 comments:

  1. Sadie does a lot of that now too. If I remember right, it is like the precursor to teething.
    Sadie can fit her whole fist in her mouth!
    Love that hair Evangeline!
    Grandma Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't want to think about teething...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "Evangeline's New Big Arms" picture! And yes, I hate to say that my friend Sarah's daughter Daria did that a lot when she started teething. Being a baby must be weird. Just when you think you have the whole deal down, you sprout teeth. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors