We went to a birthday party for one of my parishioner's grandkids today. They really know how to put on a good cookout birthday party. There really is only one thing wrong with this scenario. Today is July 10th. It is hot. It is really hot. I can't really begin to describe the hotness. And apparently, the people here in Greensboro think it is okay to sit outside. We did this twice this week! I'm not even pregnant and I think it is way too hot to be outside. These people are crazy.

As we were leaving the park, we noticed that pretty much every shelter had a different colored group of people. Does it count as diversity if the Hispanics, Asians, blacks and whites are all at different structures within the same park? I feel like this isn't what I learned about in my college "values and virtues" class. Evangeline doesn't care.

Hey. Librarians shush the nerds, too.... when we're playing D & D.
ReplyDeletesounds like maybe you will be ready for the 60+ degree weather here!
ReplyDeleteCute parallel play with the balls.
Love from Alaska