In case you were wondering, Evangeline slept every minute of the 12 hours to Effingham, then was great the whole way back to Chattanooga (she did have the advantage of her Grandma and an ipad to help her out), with a combined total of fussing at about one minute for the whole trip. That is very good. I'll post pictures from the reunion when we get back to Greensboro this weekend. For now, here's what The Girl is up to:
![]() |
| Housework in Auntie Jessie's childhood apron. |

Phew! Just in the nick of time... I would have been pressed to go another day w/out my blog fix. Glad to hear you're having a good time, and I looove the picture of Evangeline in Auntie Jessie's apron. Safe trip home!
ReplyDeleteWhew! We can tell you have been working hard in your apron Evangeline. That's a good deal. There is plenty of houswork here at the homestead to keep you busy.
ReplyDeleteKeep helping Grandma Mietzner!
Love, Alaska Grandma