Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(254)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Backpack
- keep on rocking in the toddler world
- Hint
- A Family Portrait
- Workin' On Her Car
- Dad Time
- Ordination Anniversary/Housewarming
- One Year
- Uh, Hi!
- Catching Up
- Adios!
- Happy Birthday Da-doo!
- Summer Day
- Birthday Party
- I Don't Usually Wear Hats
- We Were Wrong
- A Video of the Artist As a Toddler Girl
- Fun Fourth
- Naptime
- Practice Room
-
▼
July
(20)
Am I seeing a lefty? This looks like a newfound power! Can't wait to see her use some color. Fun!
ReplyDeleteUncle Jim & I could watch this video all day!
ReplyDeleteSo far she is ambidextrous. She was using her left hand here because it was easier to hand me the towel.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like some math teachers I have had!
ReplyDeleteWe hated to turn it off to write a comment because it is so cute and totally keeps us in rapt attention.
What a cute video.
Love, Ak Grands