Saturday, July 23, 2011

Uh, Hi!

Hey! We're back from our trip. We got back last night and it is nice to be home though our trip was great. Here are a few photos of The Girl at the Creative Discovery  Museum in in Chattanooga. I'll post more from the reunion and rest of trip later. When I'm not so tired.
Puppet show, anyone?
Dance solo

You can have fun in Bob the Builder Land even if you don't know
who Bob the Builder is.
Practice for helping dad.
Kitty!
Taking a break.

Hula Hoop

Grandma showing the finer points of boat floating.

2 comments:

  1. I see you, Mom & Grandma Mietzner found a way to stay cool AND have fun. You sure are getting tall, Girl. Can hardly wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Beth took the words right out of our mouths! Grandpop was just saying how you look like a little girl now--so grown-up.
    We are waiting (maybe impatiently) for your arrival at the homestead.
    Hope you dance at your open house today.
    Love, Grandpop and Aama

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors