Monday, October 15, 2012

...and Scene!

Today, Evangeline, in carseat, looking out of window. Counting on fingers:

Aunt Jessie, Aunt Beth, Uncle Jim, Grandma, Baba, Popop, Uncle Mike, Aunt Carol, Me, Daddy.
If you feel bad you weren't mentioned, don't-- because neither I nor Irene made the cut. I think she ran out of fingers. (Also, I think "grandma" only gets one finger, for one name).

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to think she thinks of us half as much as we think of her! (Irene, Ellee and Kyle too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can speak for Aunt Jessie when I say: "We love you too, Evangeline!" And in fairness, to name everyone who loves her, she's going to need all of your fingers and toes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute that must have sounded. Now you're ready to start saying our names in your nightly prayers Evangeline!
    Mommy and Irene are a given.
    Love from Grandma and PopPop

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors