Friday, October 12, 2012

Picnic


We've had some camera and computer problems, so we apologize for not being too diligent with this for a few days. We're back up now, and hope you enjoy these stunning photos of your favorite children under 3 years.
Visit dad in his office day!
 I took the kids to the arboretum today for a picnic. Evangeline got a new costume, and decided to wear it. I'm not sure how often you have to wear something for it to not really be a costume anymore. But, she really does look like a flower eh?

Unashamed lover of food.

"Yeah, I'm going to eat one more bite and give this to Irene."

GOT IT.
Notice the lurker.

The windchimes didn't really provide any steady rhythm, but it was still worth dancing to their sounds.


It's too high, so you can always use it for other things.
And the coup de gras... Irene went down a slide by herself for the first time today.

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness! I'm a serious blog addict. Have been looking at the last installment every day "in case I missed anything." These are, in fact, my favorite children under 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute flower in the park Evangeline!
    And you are one brave girl Irene.
    Thanks for the pics and video. We sure are happy your electronics are working again.
    Love, Grandma and PopPop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Irene, May you always love food without shame. This is my wish for you. What a beautiful way to live life.

    And Evangeline, you make a lovely flower. That arboretum probably looked pretty dull after you left.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors