Saturday, October 27, 2012

Around Here

Here are some pictures of some stuff that's been going on around here.
Evangeline was being so nice, I let her do some ipadding in the morning. Then
she surprised me with a request for "pop". We had a ginger ale rolling
around, so I surprised her even more with giving her one.
Every pumpkin she picked up = "my favorite!"

You get that she's a rascal, right?

Costume

Portrait Of Dad by Evangeline

We had a bunch of kids (10) over last night, so of course
there had to be drawing.
This is a zebra showing her little sister how to eat kale.


3 comments:

  1. I love me a good rascal! Good job, Sister Zebra -- way to show how to eat kale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of fun activities. Grandma loves your favorite pumpkin, pumpkin!
    What a bunch of kids. Was there an occasion? Looks likes fun to me.
    Love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pumkin patch Kids are too cute. Sometimes pink butterflies deserve Ipad time with a pop. I can't think of a better way to eat kale. Evangeline and Irene you warm my heart. Love Pop Pop
    Hey, did you know Grandma will be thier ti visit very soon...Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors