Thursday, October 18, 2012

Family Portrait

We took the opportunity for a family portrait when I was holding Evangeline and Irene and Katie decided to make it official.

Bliss!

I'm like the only person who has has not taken the girls to the Children's Museum. So, today we walked downtown, ate some lunch in the park, and went over to the museum. It was so fun I only took a couple of photos.
Evangeline got two bananas for Irene. Irene loves bananas.

I was surprised Irene put up with this.

Later at home Evangeline wanted to take a bath with Irene, but
definitely did not want me to take a picture of their beards.
You vant picture? Ok..

3 comments:

  1. Wow.......Evangeline's looking pretty comfortable in the Doc's office! There's power in those stethoscopes! I'm sure you enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad butterflies do not like family photos.
    Katie, it seems is an old hand at the family shot.
    You see, Dr. Freud, it all starte... wait! Irene, that's YOU! You have n excellent bubble beard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those family portraits. Thanks.
    The day at the Childrens Museum looks like fun. Glad you finally made it there Ellee!
    Love, the Alaska grands

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors