Ellee taught my Bible class this morning. They have been wondering about what a deaconess is since we got here, so I thought it would be good to have a deaconess teach them about this. I just so happen to be married to one. So this worked out well. I got to play Mr. Mom for an hour. Once again, Evangeline got a little bored in my office. Can you believe that she had never seen a vinyl record before? Kids these days. She figured out that if you touch it, the fun music stops playing. Thank God for churches with old things.
(Pardon the questionable books on the shelf. They were required reading at seminary.)
Anybody bored?
This is how she fell asleep. No kidding.
You're married to a deaconess? Wow! We have something in common. My sister is a deaconess.
ReplyDeleteIs she wearing SHOES? (Evangeline, not my sister.)
Did 'Vangepine's mommy wear her unicorn?
ReplyDeleteCute sleeping picture.
Love, Grandma
how could you tell she's wearing shoes? good eye, sis. -etem
ReplyDelete