Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Mom Who Cried Tooth

Ok, either Evangeline is getting sick/is sick or she's getting a tooth. I just don't know anymore. But she had a bad night last night and whined and cried pretty much all day. I even put her in a crawl-friendly outfit for church so she could wander around during Bible study, and she just wanted to be held the whole time. She has a bit of a fever so we gave her Tylenol and now she's sleeping (for how long?). So if she's sick, we pray she'll be well tomorrow. If it's a tooth...no one will be surprised. Or everyone will be surprised. I lost track of which.
Maybe she's just sad that her tag is sticking out.

Here is the nice shadow that is cast on our wall and ceiling in the afternoon.


And here it is with a baby.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Toothy McVangeline. Hope she's feeling better toothmorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better in the morning Evangeline.
    (Maybe she's just sad because Dad lost his beard?)
    Love Ya,
    Grandpop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's that 15 year old holding the baby?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors