Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby's First

Trip to the mall.*
Good Riddance.
Evangeline doesn't seem too impressed by the mall. She must be our daughter. 

*As I wrote this, I remembered it's not her first trip to the mall. I think it's her second. So it's her first picture of a trip to the mall. Doesn't get much more exciting than that.

5 comments:

  1. Give her some time. Doesn't every girl go through a mall stage? Some longer than others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. Looks to me like she's kind of into it. I think she's wondering "Is there a Baby Tiffany in there?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what?
    We went shopping *online* and got a nosefrida for Maria. Yes!
    People can say a lot about our girls, but they can't call them snotty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. come back to facebook, won't you?
    i miss youuuuuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she just needs a grandma to take her to the mall and see the fun side! I volunteer.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors