Monday, October 4, 2010

Tooth Count...

Took a stroll to our local library today, which has the first computer lab in the Greensboro Public Library system. Met some other kids there who are not too much older than Evangeline. Why are there so many Jewish children's books? I'm not sure if I would want there to be many Christian kids books at the library, because they would no doubt be really weird. However, the abundance of Jewish children's books may come in handy when Evangeline is required to learn Hebrew.


Oh yes... tooth count:
z e r o

The little girl was declared illness free today at around 2PM after a long time of being awake and generally pleasant. However, we took her temperature later and it seemed to be a little high. The Mystery of the Phantom Teether continues.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty girl! Just wanting to be sure she gets enough attention with that temperature trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sooooo cute! I like how she just dropped in to say "hello" in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. She is one cute girl.
    Love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors