Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Evangeline Sits on the Floor

At the doctor's office.



                                                And


Later just chillin at home.



The picture of Evangeline sitting on the floor at the doctor's is because she had her 9-month check-up today. She did pretty well, but they were running late and she was pretty tired and grouchy by the time the doctor came in. She passed her check-up and her new doctor is nice. She had to get a shot though we thought this was going to be her first shot-free doctor's visit. But she handled it like a pro.
Her stats:
Weight: 18 lbs, 3 oz; Length: 28" (but Kyle and I noticed she was longer than that)
So, she's hanging in there at the 35th percentile for weight, and 60th for length. 
Plus one tooth.

4 comments:

  1. I want a picture of that tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very secretive about her tooth. I was bitten though today. It is real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Ellee heard the tooth clinking against a glass when she was drinking water.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors