Sunday, October 10, 2010

Felis silvestris catus

What did we find in her mouth today?


Teeth: 0. Cat food: 1

We have taken to feeding some feral cats in the neighborhood. This little one is the only one that will eat when we are on the porch. Evangeline totally cracks up when she sees this cat. We can't quite touch the cat yet, but I would bet in a few more weeks we will be good friends. They have had a few stare downs, and Evangeline usually scares the cat off by laughing too loud. Somehow, the cat food made it into Evangeline's mouth.




Evangeline and her neighborhood.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I think that maybe you were "keeping an eye on her?"
    That first picture looks to me like she's saying, "what, I don't have anything in my mouth, what are you talking about?"
    This is hilarious!
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked cat food much more than dog food when I was a kid. Specifically, Friskies Ocean Dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being partial to milk bones.
    We were NOT allowed to eat them, but there they were in the cabinet under the sink...

    Very cute expressions Evangeline!
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember dad catching me with a whole handful of dogfood when we lived at the cabin.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors