Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Make a Note
When I post pictures later, you'll see that today we went to the doctor with Evangeline's great-grandparents. We also went to the store and ran some general errands around Asheville. Whilst in the grocery store, I made a note to myself to make a note about how almost everyone we encounter has the same comment about Evangeline: "She's so observant." I'm really surprised how many people say it. Today I heard it at least three times: from a patient-in-waiting at the doctor, a 20-something guy shopping for produce, and a woman standing by the canned artichokes. when Evangeline is older and begging me to tell her what she was like when she was a baby, I guess my answer will be "observant." She'll probably find this answer boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(297)
-
▼
October
(32)
- Vacation!
- Hallowe'en Costume
- guess what time it is... again
- Self-Sufficiency
- Oh The Heat
- aging rapidly.
- This Little Baby Went
- They Call Me Miss Three Teeth
- A Great Uncle A Day
- Yesterday and Today
- Back From Asheville
- Make a Note
- Another Asheville Day
- Other Things Mom Forgot
- Asheville!
- Tennessee Grandparents Visit
- Evangeline and Grandpa
- Cat Whisperer
- An Uneventful Eventful Day
- Heavenly House
- Evangeline Sits on the Floor
- Sweet Monday
- Felis silvestris catus
- A Lovely View
- Greensboro Pastoral
- Baby's First
- 2 Bord 2 B Tru
- Spot the Difference
- Tooth Count...
- The Mom Who Cried Tooth
- Loud Day
- Nine Months
-
▼
October
(32)
And it seems as if she has been observant from day one---(or at least day 5 when I first got to see her.)
ReplyDeleteWe think she's brilliant by nature! :)
Alaska Grands
It's OK, because Aunt Beth will fill in the blanks with how she was sooooooooooo anticipated and well-loved, how we delighted in her every milestone, how she turned each adult in our family straight to mush with nary more than a glance. :) (Aaaannnnnnd, depending on when she asks, she'll probably find THAT boring, too. Remind me to wait until she's 17 to tell her, so I can avoid the eye-rolling "Auuuunnnnt Beeeeeeeeeetttttttthhhhh," and accompanying big sigh.)
ReplyDelete