Today we went out to our local Quaker college and saw an art installation. While others might puzzle over it, Evangeline got it without hesitation, and buzzed around happily for some time.
Irene's been smiling and talking a lot. We tried to capture it:
And Evangeline helped me make minestrone.
Well, Evangeline -- You have a better eye for art than your old, mustached Aunt Beth. I had NO idear what those things were. Clearly, they're a little girl hive. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and "Hi Irene!" Let's hear some talkin'!
ReplyDeleteAfter Irene talked to me on Tuesday, I woke up Wednesday morning to her tinkling laughter. I guess it was one of those dreams that takes awhile to realize is a dream and not real. Her laugh was so clear and cute that it woke me up!
ReplyDeleteSo thank you Irene.
And you are getting to be quite the chef Evangeline! Love you all, Grandma