Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Scholastic Miscellany

I have this book on my shelf with that title. It basically means "Crap That Came Before the Reformation." This is actually just a few pictures I took today that relate to my kids.

This is what it looks like when Evangeline looks to see if you layed an egg today.

This is the hen that lays blue eggs, who has been alerted by Evangeline's attempt at egg theft.

Party time.

Well, how do you think they are going to learn their alephbet?

Seriously, these kids aren't going to teach themselves Hebrew.
Modern Hebrew doesn't have vowels, so they weren't included in the set. This probably okay, since the yod already gives her enough to choke on.

3 comments:

  1. First picture = Anyong.
    (Also, I like your watch bling, Evangeline! Keep those chickens on schedule.)

    Second picture = looks like Uncle Richard.

    It's a little known fact that. actually DO just teach themselves Hebrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is she, who is he, and a dog is a fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I noticed that דג too. Who knew? Jonah's dog is just a דג גדול, so I guess its real. I also didn't know that a kids book counts as a ספר. Seems kind of lame.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors