Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crazy Mom

Irene was doing some really cute laughing until I got the camera out. I'll post this video because she is quite cute, even though the mother trying to make her laugh appears to not understand that what she is doing is not working anymore. (Also featured in this film is the mom's right-hand ring finger with but a ring of rash on it instead of her beloved engagement ring, which occurred during the gestational period of Irene and had never happened in the previous four years of wearing the ring. Rats.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Irene. You and your crazymom are an adorable two-gal show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, you and mommy are sure having fun. Love those smiles and laughs.
    (I got the same ring rash after I had Beth. That was the beginning of my 40 year hiatus from my original wedding set. The good thing about it is that my ring set still looks like new!)
    Love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors