Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happ-Epiphany

 We made it to the Epiphany service tonight. We almost didn't due to Evangeline's cold, and a struggle-y day. We were glad we went and Evangeline managed to perk up a bit in time for Ms. Graeber's King Cake.
She did a few test-runs with this and we all
ended up with a delicious cream cheese filled
King Cake for Epiphany. Thanks Sharon!
Cold? What cold?
Shirley kept the baby throughout church and
the celebration after. She also got the baby in
her cake. See this space for Shirley's cake
creation next year.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have an Epiphany tradition.
    I am still working on my understanding of Epiphany. Maybe Pastor's sermon tomorrow will add to it. Sorry we just got to play phone tag Pastor Mietzner. I know you can help me with my quest.
    Love, Grandma Carol
    PS I'm glad Shirley got the baby. Nice haircut Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day at church, cold and all. I do like your close shave, there Preach'.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors