Tuesday, December 28, 2010

back home

I think that this photo would be our Christmas card. Oranges have something to do with Christmas. I think it has something to do with Nicholas of Myra?

Back at home we rediscovered all the gifts opened before our journey to Asheville. Among the most important of these is the slide whistle, which she will be probably playing soon.

2 comments:

  1. Growing up we always had an orange in the toe of our stockings, and some years little else--but we could always count on the orange.
    Looks like you all had a family-filled and Christ-centered first Christmas for Evangeline. Just right.
    Love, G&G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Us, too. I remember our scant stockings with fondness. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Remember when you actually had to get us those HUGE stockings? They were most often the best part. We like the idea so much that Jim & I really only do stockings these days. :)

    Can't wait to hear your slide whistle solo, Evangeline.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors