Thursday, December 2, 2010

crazy bath


Evangeline started doing this crazy thing in the bath tonight. She gets this real intense look in her eyes and beats at the water as if her life depended on it. Its pretty fun, and at least 200% more splashy than before.

After the bath I put a fan in the kitchen to dry the floor. She reaaaaaally liked siting right in front of it with it on full blast. She laughed and squealed about it. I feel like I can see her growing up by the minute now. She is starting to look less like a baby and more like a teenager.

4 comments:

  1. Frog feet and 200% more splashy comes with the "almost 1" territory! I can't believe that this is the last month before we say her age in years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure i've heard a mom describe her kid as "34 months"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine her splashing more than she did when I was there. Wow.
    She'll be a swimmer for sure.
    Alaska Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess when asked how old her daughters are, mom could say: "My oldest is 513 months, and my youngest just turned 456 months on the first."

    I like it. Makes me feel accomplished.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors