I left Evangeline to play in the living room while I started supper. She usually eventually starts crying/whining and/or comes into the kitchen to cry/whine while hanging onto my leg. When she did neither for quite a while, I became suspicious and caught her:
Reading two books at once. And then I thought: Why is it so important babies learn shape names?
Also she has a rash on her face. I'm just hoping for the best on that one.
Oh and also I don't think we reported that she sprung two more teeth. Top front.
And she's standing on her own for a few seconds, but that's it in the standing/walking department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(297)
-
▼
December
(31)
- New Year/1st Birthday Eve
- On The Sixth Day of Christmas
- Here are a few more great photos taken my Uncle M...
- back home
- Schell Family Christmas
- asheville
- We have to go to church how many days in a row?
- A Very DimDim Christmas
- I thought she looked like a hippie.
- Eating
- No Acolytes
- Blueberries and Christmas Trees in a Pacifierless ...
- Birthday Party
- Christ Mass Card Received
- Suspicious Moms
- Cabin Fever
- Bundled Up
- something new something old something used somethi...
- Santa Lucia
- So Good She Couldn't Put It Down
- Peanut Brittle!
- Living Christmas Tree
- Mom has taken up singing in choirs again...
- Girls v. Boys
- fragglin' 'round in a floor o' toys
- Evangeline and the Blue Pacifier
- Hakuna Matata
- Today while Kyle was in Charlotte, I took a long S...
- Mom's Birthday (Observed)
- crazy bath
- Eleven Months
-
▼
December
(31)


Two books? Two teeth? Two much!!! Love you guys.
ReplyDelete