We started off the day a little late, thanks to a late night and an early morning. After messily feasting on blueberries we went shopping, I lost her pacifier, and we got a Christmas tree. We had to handle and tie down the tree ourselves because the Boyscouts who run the joint were nowhere to be found. So, we left a cheque, took a tree and that was it. Oh and the State Trooper that watched us do it was nice. Since I lost her pacifier, we decided that today would be the day we just don't use a pacifier anymore. So far she's sleeping soundly without it...we'll see what happens in the night.
 |
| Gimme Blueberries |
 |
| Dad, I think we're going to need some of this. |
Anastasia went night- and church-only paci until she was 2. It was OK.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! SUCH a Dad/Grandpa mouth in the first jacket picture.
ReplyDeleteBlueberries and babies are MATCH!