![]() |
| Good ol' 709 Logan. |
![]() |
| I thought we'd get a better picture after church. Right. |
![]() |
| I like this one, though it has nothing to do with BMB |
Other things:
-For breakfast today Evangeline ate: scrambled eggs with cheese, toast with peanut butter, a yogurt, some banana and cheese.
-She really likes cheese. And bread. Actually she really likes everything she can eat. Blueberries, green beans, whatever we're eating. She had some salsa at the Mexican restaurant and liked it. Oh and pickled herring.
-She's still giving those open-mouth kisses. Today I read Bedtime for Frances and it had goodnight kisses in it, and she took her pacifier out to give me a kiss.
-She's into tickling our feet and laughing a lot about it.
-She's a real daddy's girl still.
So, she's starting to "get" stuff. Weird.









HOW can it be that my baby niece is 11 months old today?!?!?! Pretty baby. Thanks for all the pix. Love them. Love you.
ReplyDeleteIt may be my imagination,but I think bmb looks a little sad to see his little girl growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, I was thinking the same thing about BMB--I hadn't noticed a sad face before!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic where Evangeline is waving at daddy. They are all cute.
Love from Alaska Grandma
I also noticed Linus getting stuff this week. How does it happen?
ReplyDeleteHerring snacks or the shiny kind? Cream sauce?
i noticed linus walking??? is this so?
ReplyDeleteand the herring was sill lök (herring with onion. i'm not sure i'll waste a saucy kind on her just yet).---etem.