Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year/1st Birthday Eve

I tried to take some pictures of Evangeline's last hours as a Zero-Year-Old. None of them really turned out. That's what I get for trying to be sentimental, I suppose.


She can get on and off her rocking moose with only a little crying.

I'm into taking pictures of her sleeping again.
This is her morning nap.Her cheeks are adorably pink.
(Probably from her rash, but still...) 

We let her flaunt her birthday while we were shopping today.


Yawn.
I was begging her to smile.
"Sit in front of the Christmas tree, like a present!"

I'm doing my best here.


2 comments:

  1. I can see that she's considering being aloof in the beginning of her second year. Oh, but the pink cheeks really are adorable, rashy or cherubic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday Evangeline. We still haven't taken you off our wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors